Our agency offers many different life insurance options so you can plan your future, prepare for the unexpected, and make sure the people you care about are taken care of no matter what. At the Boccarossa Insurance Agency we want to help you choose the policy that is right for you and your life.
Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
Term life insurance and permanent life insurance are the two primary types of life insurance. Term life insurance offers financial protection for a specific time period. Permanent life can be very flexible, offering numerous living benefits and investment options.
Term Life Insurance
Maximum protection for low premium
Level premiums for specified periods of time
May be convertible to permanent life insurance if your needs change
Permanent Life Insurance
There are a variety of permanent life insurance options, such as whole life and universal life, to match your needs. Along with a guaranteed death benefit, these policies may offer the opportunity to take withdrawals and loans, and can give you substantial tax benefits.
- Potential for cash value to grow tax deferred
- Tax deferral and compounding interest
- Promotes quicker accumulation
- Loan provisions
Whole Life Insurance
- Premiums stay the same over the entire life of the policy
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation
- Potential for excess interest credits in some policies
- Cash value grows at an interest rate set quarterly by the issuing company
- Premium payment flexibility
- Flexible premium payment and death benefits based upon your policies minimums and maximums
Please contact us for more info.